Each season the NPNA hosts a Multicultural Festival at Royal Athletic Park. These events take place quarterly on Sundays, from 10:30am-1:30pm.
The North Park Multicultural Festival is a new initiative hosted by the North Park Neighbourhood Association in collaboration with the Masjid Al-Iman Mosque.
This is a FREE quarterly family-friendly event where diverse communities gather and share culture through performances, arts, food, kids activities, and much more!
This event is a wonderful way to support local, try unique hand-crafted goods, and meet food producers, performers, & artisans from your community.
Please note that not all vendors accept card. Don’t forget to bring along a little cash so you don’t miss out on something amazing. Dogs on leash ARE allowed into the market space.
Location: Royal Athletic Park, 1014 Caledonia
Accessibility: wheelchair, stroller, and walker accessible, washrooms located on site.
2022 festival dates
- May 08th, 2022
- July 24th, 2022
- Oct 23rd, 2022
- December 18th, 2022
Vendor line up & Performance schedule
For this month’s vendor line up and performance schedule, head over to our Facebook event!
Vendor Fee: FREE
Please note that although this is a rolling application we encourage vendors to apply promptly as spots are limited. Filling out an application does not guarantee you a spot, successful candidates will be contacted by the organizer.
*If you are wanting to sell food items but need some assistance in getting started, please send us an email ASAP to learn about how we can support you through the process ( IE. Food safe courses, Assistance with VIHA forms, etc.)*
We are always looking for more vendors! If you would like to apply to be a vendor, please fill out one of the following application forms:
- Craft Vendor Application I.E. maker, artisan, crafter, shop, etc.
- Food Vendor Application I.E.food producer, farmer, hot food vendor, etc.
- Info Booth ( non-sales) Application I.E. community group, non-profit, or art display, etc.
- Volunteer Application
- Please follow the signs for entrance (mid-block Caledonia Ave) and exit (corner of Vancouver & Caledonia)
- Masks are highly recommended but not required
- Please be conscious of others and give space when possible
Contact Tara Silva, Market Coordinator at email@example.com
The NPNA Multicultural Festival would not be possible without the generous support of the following funders:
- City of Victoria, Strategic Plan Grant (2022)
- Community Foundations of Canada, Healthy Communities Initiative (June 2021 – June 2023)