Soccer Skills (ages 7-13) at Royal Athletic Park
Join us for an evening of soccer drills and skills at Royal Athletic Park! This event is in collaboration with Victoria’s Muslim community, and is open to all children ages 7-13.
Each week, parent volunteers will work with the players on drills, skill development, and contactless games.
- Registration (via Eventbrite) is recommended, but drop ins are welcome!
- Every Saturday from July 10 – August 28, 2021
- Royal Athletic Park (1014 Caledonia Ave). The entrance is off of Caledonia, halfway between Vancouver and Caledonia.
- Registration is required for this event (Eventbrite or in paper at the park)
- Masks must be worn during workshops as long as they are recommended by the province
- Participants to sanitize their hands before entering program space
- Capacity for this event is limited to 40 participants
- Participants are required to maintain a physical distance of 2 m from others, unless otherwise sharing bubbles
- Participants will not attend the workshop if they are feeling unwell, or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms