October North Park Pop-Up Farmer’s Market
Join us on Friday, October 16 from 4:30-6:30pm for the North Park’s monthly pop-up Farmer’s Market. We are excited to have the following confirmed vendors:
- Flower Bike – fresh cut flowers
- Justo’s Hummus – small batch hummus in many tasty flavours
- Ed’s Soup Shack – quality made soup mixes with no added salt, sugar, or MSG
- Madhouse Love Bakery – beautiful baked goods that are 100% Vegan, and free of salt, oil, gluten and refined sugar
- Songhees Bannock Bar – fresh bannock and produce!
Location: St John the Divine parking lot at 1611 Quadra St.
Please follow the entrance and exit signage, sanitize your hands upon arrival at the market, and wear a mask if you are able. Masks will be available if you do not have your own.