North Park Pop-Up Markets @ RAP
Each month the NPNA hosts a Pop-Up Market at Royal Athletic Park. These markets take place once a month on Sundays, from 10:30am-1:30pm.
This market is a wonderful way to support local, try unique hand-crafted goods, and meet food producers and artisans from your community. This event is a small monthly pop-up market with a goal of increasing local food accessibility for our wonderful little neighbourhood and to support small businesses. Each month we rotate through vendors so there will always be something new for you to try out!
Please note that not all vendors accept card. Don’t forget to bring along a little cash so you don’t miss out on something amazing. Dogs on leash ARE allowed into the market space.
Location: Royal Athletic Park, 1014 Caledonia
Accessibility: wheelchair, stroller, and walker accessible, washrooms located on site.
Here are the dates for the next four markets!
- September 12, 2021
- October 10, 2021 – featuring a Multicultural Festival in collaboration with the Masjid Al-Iman Mosque!
- November 14, 2021
- December 12, 2021 – featuring a Multicultural Festival in collaboration with the Masjid Al-Iman Mosque!
For this month’s vendor line up, head over to our Facebook page and find this month’s market event!
We are always looking for more vendors! If you would like to apply to be a vendor, please fill out one of the following application forms:
- You will be asked for a first name and phone number for contacting tracing
- Please follow the signs for entrance (mid-block Caledonia Ave) and exit (corner of Vancouver & Caledonia)
- Masks are highly recommended but not required
- Please be conscious of others and give space when possible
Contact Tara Silva, Market Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org