Art Workshops at Royal Athletic Park
Do you love arts & crafts? Do you love spending time outside? We have the activity for you! Join us every Monday evening from July 10 – August 30 from 6-8pm at Royal Athletic Park!
Each week, a different instructor will guide you through a craft that we hope you love!
- All workshops run from 6-8pm
- Workshops are suitable for all ages
- All supplies are included
- Registration (Eventbrite) is recommended, but drop ins are welcome! Each class does have a capacity limit
THE WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
- July 5, 2021 – Painting with acrylics – floral workshop with Laura Bonnie
- July 12, 2021 – Make your own garden olla
- July 19, 2021 – DIY Up-cycle tie dye workshop
- July 26, 2021 – DIY printmaking workshop
- August 2, 2021 – Kid vendor workshop day #1
- August 9, 2021 – Kid vendor workshop day #2
- August 16, 2021 – DIY tote bag with patchwork with SUPPLY Victoria
- August 23, 2021 – Bottle camp wind chime/mobile with SUPPLY Victoria
- August 30, 2021 – Painting with acrylics – landscape workshop with Laura Bonnie
- Royal Athletic Park (1014 Caledonia Ave). The entrance is off of Caledonia, halfway between Vancouver and Caledonia.
- Registration is required for this event (Eventbrite or in paper at the park)
- Masks must be worn during workshops as long as they are recommended by the province
- Participants to sanitize their hands before entering program space
- Capacity for this event is limited to 20 participants
- Participants are required to maintain a physical distance of 2 m from others, unless otherwise sharing bubbles.
- Participants cannot swap tables. Once you are seated, you must stay at that spot
- Participants will not attend the workshop if they are feeling unwell, or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms