2022: North Park Land Uses Map
- See the map here.
- Since September, we have been working with Claire and Sean, University of Victoria Community Mapping students to work on a multilayered, interactive map that includes several important data points – including community values, supportive & transitional housing, subsidized housing, parks and greenspaces, outreach services, and businesses. This map will be used by the NPNA in grant applications and in discussions with the province and municipality to advocate for equitable, evidence based land use decisions.
- Students completed an in person engagement at the October 23, 2022 Multicultural Festival, and hosted an online survey and Instagram polls. Here are the results of this initial feedback.
2020: North Park Community Map
- made using the Regaional Green Map platform
- Check out the North Park Community Green Map here.
- Made by UVic Community Mapping students
2015: North Park Asset Map
- Use your scroll button to zoom in and out
- On the left menu you can select the checkboxes to see different neighbourhood assets (you can click more than one)
- Click on a point of interest for the contact information
- Click in-between the corner braces to make map fullscreen
- Click here to go directly to the North Park Neighbourhood Map in Google Maps
- For changes or additions to our map, email email@example.com