Board Member Only Area
Have something you want stored here for easy-access for board members? Email email@example.com
Login details for this website, for MailChimp, other important sites can be found in your email inbox. Just search “NPNA Passwords”.
- *NEW* Board Google calendar
- Booking contact for Memorial Arena Community Room is Darlene Hammond: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NPNA logo as a jpg file and as a png file.
- Case studies of other neighbourhood associations, excerpted from Mike Hill’s backgrounder.
- Board agenda template (Word doc), Public meeting agenda template (Word doc), public meeting minute-taking template, public meeting sign, and attendance/sign-in sheet
- Directors insurance coverage – purchased annually through MeghanFitzpatrick
Email Subject Lines
Roles & Responsibilities for select Board Members
* We should update these (Dec. 9, Sarah)
- Generate meeting agenda 1 week before scheduled meeting, with input from Board.
- Actively represent association to City Hall and other key stakeholders, regularly keeping Board abreast of activities.
- Draft correspondence on behalf of the association, with sign-off from Board.
- Pick up mail from mailbox each week. Keep Board abreast of all correspondence. Give cheques to Treasurer.
- Respond to requests for input and engage with City Hall, developers and other key stakeholders, in consultation with full Board.
- Schedule formal Community Land Use meetings as needed, proving Communications with meeting details at least 7 days before LUC meeting. See Land Use page for
- Take minutes at meetings, and submit draft to Board for review. Approved draft gets forwarded to Communications for distribution.
- Here is the minutes template.
- Maintain records of income and expenses, deposit cheques, prepare annual report (see Excel and PDF examples from 2018).
- Keep website up to date, especially the Agendas & Minutes page (npna.ca/about/docs)
- Tweet regularly, and send out MailChimp e-news roughly twice a month.