The North Park Neighbourhood Association (NPNA) is a non-profit society that plays an active role in improving the quality of life of our downtown neighbourhood. We receive funding support from the City of Victoria as well as other grant funders, and rely on our many wonderful volunteers to get the job done.
Here are a few links to help you navigate this website.
|Monthly public meetings||– Upcoming and past meeting agendas and minutes here.|
– Monthly public meetings take place on the 2nd Tuesday of the month on Zoom
– Zoom link for all meetings: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88416867584
|Community Association Land Use Committee (CALUC) meetings||– Land use committee agendas and minutes from past and upcoming meetings.|
– Land Use Policy Translation Guide
– October 2020 Community Values Survey
|Tiny Homes Community Advisory Committee||– See the Terms of Reference, agendas, and minutes from the monthly Community Advisory Committee for the Tiny Homes Village at 940 Caledonia Ave.|
|NPNA Member Sign Up||– See the membership sign up at the bottom of this page to select the membership category that applies to you! |
– By becoming a member, you will receive a newsletter every other week, you will be eligible to vote at the AGM, and you may be able to stand for the board.
|Newsletters||– View past newsletters, and sign up to receive upcoming newsletters here|
|Volunteer & Employment Opportunities||– Learn more and contact us about current volunteer opportunities here.|
|Free Events & Activities||– See what accessible recreation opportunities and events are being planned in your neighbourhood.|
|Vancouver Street Plaza||– See what free events and activities are going on at the Vancouver Street Plaza|
|Free Grocery Hamper Program||– Learn more about the NPNA’s monthly grocery hamper program|
|North Park Multicultural Festival||– Find vendor applications and details about the NPNA’s quarterly Multicultural Festival|
|About the North Park Neighbourhood Association||– Learn about the NPNA’s vision and mandate, see board of directors|
|Contacts & Quick Links||– Get in touch with the NPNA |
– See neighbourhood quick links to get raise neighbourhood issues
Top 4 ways to get connected, share issues/concerns, and help make our ‘hood even better.
- Scroll down to become a member (resident or business) or get on our email list. Members can vote at meetings.
- Follow us on Twitter @WeAreNorth Park, Instagram @WeAreNorthPark and Facebook @WeAreNorthPark. Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See something in the neighbourhood that needs some attention? Submit a request for service using the City’s online reporting tool.
- We try to have a meeting each month. Get on our email list for meeting notices (scroll down to sign up!) or check out upcoming meeting agendas here.