NORTH PARK NEIGHBOURHOOD ASSOCIATION
Introducing the North Park Community Survey:
Open for responses October 2 – 31, 2020
The North Park Neighbourhood Association wants to know what you think of the neighbourhood and how you think it should look as we move into the future. The results of the survey will help the NPNA advocate for what’s important to our residents, make budget and resource decisions, and guide land use decisions as new developments are proposed for the neighbourhood.
The community survey will take 10-20 minutes to complete. We appreciate you taking the time to contribute your thoughts. At the end of the survey, you have the option to add your email to be entered in a draw to win one of four $50 gift certificates to a local business!
If you would like to complete a paper copy instead of an online version, please contact email@example.com.
The North Park Neighbourhood Association (NPNA) is a non-profit society that plays an active role in improving the quality of life of our downtown neighbourhood. We receive funding support from the City of Victoria, and rely on our many wonderful volunteers to get the job done.
- Public meetings: view upcoming and past meeting agendas and minutes here.
- Public Land Use (CALUC) meetings: view land use committee agendas and minutes from past and upcoming meetings.
- Newsletters: View past newsletters, and sign up to receive upcoming newsletters here
- Sheltering in Parks: Learn about sheltering in parks (including contact details, feedback, and letters to the City from the NPNA)
- Events: See what accessible recreation opportunities and events are being planned in your neighbourhood.
Neighbourhood Quick Links
- Report a bylaw violation or submit a service request (parks, sidewalks, etc) using the online reporting tool on the City of Victoria website
- If a member of the public comes across any hazards, they should contact the Parks Department at 250-361-0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request removal of items that have been illegally dumped by contacting Public Works at 250-361-0400 or email email@example.com.
- Report a crime or traffic complaint online with Victoria Police Department’s online reporting tool.
- Contact Community Resource Officer: Mark Jenkins at 250-888-6491
- Email North Park City Council Liaisons
- Email Mayor Helps: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a needle pick up from SOLID Outreach by calling 250-298-9497.
Top 4 ways to get connected, share issues/concerns, and help make our ‘hood even better.
Scroll down to become a member (resident or business) or get on our email list. Members can vote at meetings.
Have community safety questions? Contact our community police rep Jose Bingham (email: email@example.com, phone: 250-882-5186) or City Manager of Bylaws Shannon Perkins (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 250-361-0215)
We try to have a meeting each month. Get on our email list for meeting notices (scroll down to sign up!)