Free Programs at Royal Athletic Park: July-August 2021
The NPNA is so excited to be offering free programs and activities at Royal Athletic Park this summer! Every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday from July 5 – August 28 you can drop by the park to take attend a free activity!
See the poster below and the calendar on our recreation & events page for all of the events! For programs that recommend registration, visit our Eventbrite page to sign up!
Not interested in any of the free activities? That’s okay! You can also stop by just to enjoy the use of Royal Athletic Park during the open community use hours:
- Mondays, 5-8pm
- Thursdays, 5-8pm
- Saturdays, 12-8pm
We can’t wait to see you at the park!
NORTH PARK NEIGHBOURHOOD ASSOCIATION
The North Park Neighbourhood Association (NPNA) is a non-profit society that plays an active role in improving the quality of life of our downtown neighbourhood. We receive funding support from the City of Victoria, and rely on our many wonderful volunteers to get the job done.
- Free Summer Programs @ Royal Athletic Park! See what accessible recreation opportunities and events are being planned in your neighbourhood.
- Public meetings: view upcoming and past meeting agendas and minutes here.
- Public Land Use (CALUC) meetings: view land use committee agendas and minutes from past and upcoming meetings.
- Newsletters: View past newsletters, and sign up to receive upcoming newsletters here
- Sheltering in Parks: Learn about sheltering in parks (including contact details, feedback, and letters to the City from the NPNA)
- Volunteer Opportunities: learn more and contact us about current volunteer opportunities here.
Neighbourhood Quick Links
- Report a bylaw violation or submit a service request (parks, sidewalks, etc) using the online reporting tool on the City of Victoria website
- If a member of the public comes across any hazards, they should contact the Parks Department at 250-361-0600 or email@example.com.
- Request removal of items that have been illegally dumped by contacting Public Works at 250-361-0400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report a crime or traffic complaint online with Victoria Police Department’s online reporting tool.
- Contact Community Resource Officer: Jose Bingham (250-882-5186, email@example.com)
- Email North Park City Council Liaison
- Sarah Potts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email Mayor Helps: email@example.com
- Request a needle pick up from SOLID Outreach by calling 250-298-9497.
Top 4 ways to get connected, share issues/concerns, and help make our ‘hood even better.
Scroll down to become a member (resident or business) or get on our email list. Members can vote at meetings.
Have community safety questions? Contact our community police rep Jose Bingham (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 250-882-5186) or City Manager of Bylaws Shannon Perkins (email: email@example.com, phone: 250-361-0215)
We try to have a meeting each month. Get on our email list for meeting notices (scroll down to sign up!)