North Park meeting agendas, minutes and other important documents
AGENDAS & MINUTES – 2018/2019
- Here is the agenda for the September 18, 2019 meeting – start time is 7:30pm. Location is Community Room, Save-on-foods Memorial Arena
- Prepping for October 2019 AGM (Oct 16, 2019 at 7:30pm – Docs to look at in advance: 2018 AGM minutes, 2018 Treasurer Report, our updated association bylaws and 2018 code of conduct, as well as our vision and values (which can be found here).
- Here is the City’s June 2019 update, and the minutes from NPNA’s June 19, 2019 public meeting, as well as the May 15 public meeting minutes and February 13 public meeting. And the fantastic speech Ian Sutherland from the Downtown Residents Association made to City Council in May 2019, on behalf of all neighbourhood associations (Victoria Community Association Network).
- Here are the minutes from the six previous meetings (fall 2018 through to spring 2019) which were all Land Use meetings – so the minutes can be found on this page: npna.ca/land-use
- Here is the City’s February 2019 update.
- Here are the minutes from our Thursday November 22, 2018 meeting and the City’s December 2018 update for North Park.
- Next meeting is Thursday November 22 from 7-8pm at the Curling Club (basement boardroom). Get on our email list (on our homepage) to make sure you have full details. Here is the City’s November Update.
- Thanks to the hearty souls who attended our Annual General Meeting in early October 2018. Here are the AGM minutes, and all the other documents referenced: Treasurer’s Report, bylaw amendments and code of conduct, Victoria Community Association Network Minutes of Sept 2018 meeting, and the City’s October Update for North Park. Plus here is the full text of the recent City Council motion about Crystal Pool and Central Park redevelopment projects.
- NO MEETING on Wednesday Sept 5, 2018 but instead we are organizing a Sunday Sept 16, 2018 all candidates meeting that will feature new and existing candidates running for a seat on City Council in the Saturday October 20, 2018 municipal election. Here is the livestream video from that event.
- Our August 4, 2018 meeting was focused on two land use redevelopment proposals. Read the minutes from this meeting by scrolling down to the bottom of our Land Use page.
- NO MEETING on Wed July 4, 2018. But you can read the May 2 Minutes here, and the July City Hall update here.
- NO MEETING on Wed June 6, 2018. But you can read the June City Hall update here.
- Wed May 2, 2018 @ 7pm – here is agenda and meeting location and the May City Hall update
- April 4 minutes (Word doc format). City of Victoria April 2018 update, and two presentations: Climate Action and Capital Budget. See also our recent blog post about Capital Budget process.
- Wednesday April 4, 2018 agenda – 7-8:30pm at North Park Manor Cafe
- March 7 minutes (Word doc format). Can’t open word doc? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for PDF.
- March 7, 2018 agenda at North Park Manor Cafe
- February 7, 2018 agenda at Save-On-Foods Community Meeting Room location
- February 7 minutes and Victoria Police Department Stats for North Park and City Hall Update
- January 3, 2018 agenda and new meeting location
AGENDAS – 2017
MINUTES – 2017
- October (Annual General Meeting)
- August – No Meeting